As a Technical Artist, you’ll be involved in the whole process of web based game development from ideation to release. You will be using your technical art experience to find ways to boost the visual quality and aesthetic of our products. Ideally, you are an artist in your own right, and a wizard with development tools.
About the role
· Game development with web based technologies
· Integrate content from all departments and assemble whole experiences inside their core framework
· Collaborate closely with artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
· Doing proof of concepts for improvements
· Material Creation: making materials for various assets and effects
· Software knowledge: Photoshop, Adobe Animate/Flash
· Familiar with version control systems
· Strong written and verbal English knowledge
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Capable of working in a team environment, as well as working independently
· Adept in fast-paced environments, multitasking and attention to detail
Nice to Haves
· Experience in 3D modeling and animation
· Software knowledge: Blender, Adobe After Effects, Mudbox, Zbrush
· Familiar with programming in C++ and AS3
· Experience in software design, and/or game development
· Knowledge of shader programming and OpenGL skills
· Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Computer Science, Art/Animation or a similar discipline
What do we offer you?
· Opportunity for professional development in a team of experienced professionals
· Innovative and modern technology-driven environment
· Modern office with game consoles and VR setup in downtown Szeged
· Social and team building events
· Flexibility and work-life balance
· Competitive salary, SZÉP card and other benefits
How to Apply
If you want to work in an exciting, energetic environment with fun, lively, like-minded people then this is definitely where you want to be!
Contact us today and let’s go!
Email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org