Graphic Artist/ Illustrator
As a Graphic Artist, you will focus on the visual look and feel of the game, your mission is about designing and creating the high quality graphical design assets.
· Responsible for the look and feel of the game, make sure every visual aspect of the game is well thought through, and will be created in the best possible quality
· Create all graphics required for delivering the final product, including concept art, mood painting, sketches, GUI elements and assets
· Follow the art guidelines, technical limitation and create all assets on the required technical format
· Follow the development until the release, make sure the final product is as good as it is possible and fulfill the expectation
· Have at least +3 years of experience as a game graphic artist or from other relevant areas
· Can show a strong portfolio with a wide range of high-quality 2d artwork in different styles
· Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or comparable design software.
· Excellent illustration skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition
· Outstanding creativity
· Passion for gaming
· Ability to easily communicate in English
· Capable of working in a team environment, as well as working independently
Nice to haves
· Have proven skill in designing and producing logos, fonts, texts, frames, buttons
· 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering
· Experience in the gaming industry
What do we offer you?
· Challenging and rewarding job in the fastest growing and exciting on-line gaming industry
· Opportunity for professional development in a team of experienced professionals
· Innovative and modern technology-driven environment
· Modern office with game consoles and VR setup in downtown Szeged
· Social and team building events
· Flexibility and work-life balance
· Competitive salary, SZÉP card and other benefits
Curious to see what kind of awesome stuff you would be creating? Check out our Artstation!
How to apply
If you want to work in an exciting, energetic environment with fun, lively, like-minded people then this is definitely where you want to be!
Contact us today and let’s go!
Email your CV and references to email@example.com